How to fix black screen on Samsung Phone
Before you try anything else, try to remove the battery and replace it with a new one; because the cause of the issue might be due to a faulty battery. If that did not work try this:
1. Power off the phone and make sure it’s completely powered down.
2. Remove the back cover and remove the battery.
3. Hold down the power button for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Leave the phone for 10 minutes or so, go take a walk or something.
5. After the time has passed power on the phone again and that should be enough to restore things to normal including touch or remove the black screen issue completely.